Digital Autographs, Instantly
Unique Celebrity Souvenirs For Every Fan
Be an Insider! Add your email to stay in the loop!
A new way for celebrities & fans to connect!
Instant Autographs enables fans to purchase affordable, authentic, instant and digitally autographed images and products. Socially distancing compliant.
Only 1% of the world can afford authentic celebrity autographed merchandise. Instant Autographs (IA) serves the other 99%.
#1 in your heart, # 1 in your program
Celebrity Autographs & Products that are
A custom message from your favourite Celebrity
Custom Digital Autograph
An autographed, customized message from your celebrity of choice.
Every signature is validated with a GPS Geotag of the coordinates where & when the digital autograph was created.
Our technology (in development) verifies limited-edition authenticity with each Instant Autograph.